martes, 4 de noviembre de 2008

I'm excited! It's election day in the United States, and even though I'm kinda far away, my absentee ballot is in and my friends are working hard around the midwest to continue campaigning. It's hard to believe that by the end of the day this will all be decided, well the counting might take longer, but you know...? CRAZY.

Anyhow, I'll be following the polls from the internet, and watching from my the television in our house here in Bollullos. I'm soooo excited, a little nervous. I think the expression is me ponga nerviosa. But whatever happens, there will be change right? Another big part of being abroad is realizing how much one country influences another. So at the end of the day, I hope mine takes this moment to set a momentous precedent!

OBAMA!

No hay comentarios: